Friday, October 3, 2008

New Sunglasses Make me Squirrely...


So today I obtained yet another pair of sunglasses, pictured above. The events preceding this glorious purchase were as follows: 1. Be awoken by a silly little boy named Travis who deemed it fit to be vertical by 10:15 after being up past 3am. Right. 2. Drag my ass out of bed resume the horizontal position on the couch and watch a few episodes of Californication, which is retarded, but manages to be entertaining. 3. Decide to go to breakfast. 4. Lay around more. 5. Finally go to breakfast. Now this is where things got much more interesting. Travis, for one reason or another, had a duck-hunting-call thing (sorry, I'm not familiar with the appropriate terminology here) which by itself doesn't seem all that interesting. But, and heres number 6. When you blow the duck-caller at bikers on university ave. or any pedestrian, car with a window down, or construction worker, the results prove quite entertaining. Especially when you're listening to gangsta rap. I have never seen such looks of confusion fall upon the sorry faces who got hosed by two douchebags in a car with a duck-caller. HA! I love my life...

Anyway, I ate my food (two enormous pancakes much larger than my head) and some delicious Italian sausage procured at the Key's Cafe in St. Paul and then I bought my rockin' shades. Brent will be Jealous. With a capital J. That's right.

No comments: