Thursday, April 24, 2008

How I love Wednesdays...

For the past month or so, this crazy crew and I have been gettin' down on wednesdays... ha ha gettin' down... It's comforting to be with old solid friends. No drama, just a lot of beer and cigarettes. And now that the stoop is back in commission, it's only getting more pleasant.

Some highlights from last night:
1. Patrick humping Travis and then excusing this by saying that he has "strange thoughts"
2. Patrick's dirty moustache
3. Patrick saying, "wouldn't it be sweet if everyone were farmers?"

You can see where this is going... One of my favorite games to play with Patrick (or just one of my favorite games in general) is to ask Patrick to make faces of obscure, vague emotions/adjectives such as: elusive, apathetic, weary, etc. etc. Almost all the faces are the same. And they all make me laugh like fucking crazy. I cry. My stomach hurts. It's awesome.

I do look forward to hump day...

2 comments:

wendy lewis said...

sorry to be the dorky mom, but do you remember when we played the "display emotions game" when you were kids? you and hannah were both really good at it. is patrick any good? :^)

Jaime said...

oh my god kitty...i hate you and your stoop sitting. goddamn. i'm gonna graduate real quick and grab a beer. the stoop awaits.