Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shit... I've Been Challenged...

Well, as a result of prodding from Hannah and Fuzzy, I will attempt to reveal deep secrets about myself/family/friends. Look out people. Ha. Just kidding.

1. I hate touching butter. But! (there's always a but) I put so much butter on my toast that sometimes it soaks through on to my hands perpetuating this horrible problem. mmm... butter
2. I have a serious weakness that I never knew about until I lived with Miss Sarah: I love soap operas. Especially All My Children, One Life to Live, and Passions (R.I.P.). I hate myself.
3. One day when I was about 5, my mother told me we were going to go camping and that I would have to go pee out side. This excited me. I drank glass after glass of apple juice upon hearing this news and proceeded to piss under the pine tree in my back yard every 15 minutes. I thought mom wasn't catching on... I was wrong.
4. I've never finished a crossword puzzle without the help of others (aka the internet). Because of this, I feel inferior. Wow. There's a lot of self-loathing going on here...
5. I fear that after a life time of living with dogs I'M DONE WITH THEM. The hairy toddlers (as the silver fox would call them) are just irritating and needy - I don't have time for this. Sorry pups, unless you're Romeo, run along.
6. At any given moment during a conversation with anyone, I could be imagining what they would be like in bed. I guess I don't even need to be having a conversation with them - just seeing them. Not necessarily in bed with me, but just in general. Ha ha, I'm a perv.

Okay, well, hopefully I haven't said too much.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

kitty has lots of good stories about peeing. like when she was going through the phase (years...) where she wanted to be a boy ... and proceeded to try to pee like a boy while we were at target. mom dried her off under the hand drier and we finished our shopping. ha.

wendy lewis said...

kitty got that wanting to pee like a boy gene from me. sorry kitty. :^)

wendy lewis said...

oh, and just for the record, rita got "hairy toddlers" from me. AND KITTY... you need to tell me how to do hyperlinks on blogger. i've been trying to figure it out but it keeps telling me i need to download confusing software lalalala. call your mother for technical support.

mrn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrn said...

Yeah, I don't think I ever called the dogs the "hairy toddlers" -- I affectionately refer to them as the "wretched beasts".

Just goes to prove that memory is selective, not always accurate and we twist it around to meet our specific needs at the moment!

I better get going on my list - everyone else has weighed in.

smooches.