Saturday, April 19, 2008

spring times...



This captures my mood quite nicely. At this moment I am more relieved than I have been in months. Though the landscape may be in a transitional state, at least I can go outside without feeling like killing someone. What this time of year also means is that I currently have about a month left of school. One motherfucking month. The worst month. Okay, I'm sorry... I realize the majority of my posts have involved how much I hate school and how much I want to die (hee hee) but whatever.

This is what spring means to me:
1) No more nose crusties
2) Twiterpation
3) My lovers coming home from their far, far away college lands (aka Jaime DeLanghe in Connecticut)
4) Michael Cahill gently rubbing my back... side haha oh and side boob area and nipple oo!

So. I have officially decided to take a year off of school. In this time of glorious freedom I shall try to come to terms with what exactly it is that I want. Whatever that is.... if there is a "that". Hmm. But I will be making clothes, art, and hopefully some sort of decision. Also, I will be trying to get a job at a vintage clothing store that I love: B-Squad. One day I would like to have a vintage store of my own and I need to learn the tricks of the trade. Any advice?

Continuing on my happy note (the note that has finally emerged from beneath the snow) I have started becoming excited about art again! Yay! I'll post pictures later. And I'm very proud of my very impressive artistic sister. She's graduating on the 17th of may. Holy shit. I actually am starting to feel old, which is ridiculous, but nonetheless true. I remember when Hannah and I used to fight over the front seat (which we still do by the way), hit each other out of sheer annoyance (oh wait, we still do that too...), and giggle for no reason whatsoever (fuck we still do that too!... okay I'm really not helping my feeling old argument).

Well anyway, here you go Hannah, Jaime and dad. Here's a post. Not very exciting. Whatever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for kitty posting!

looove you sister. i think opening a vintage clothing store is the best idea ever. i'll design the signs.

wendy lewis said...

nice psycho-twitterpated foto. glad you are hanging in there to finish the semester. glad your pals are returning to your turf. glad you're my baby.

Jaime said...

yay! took me really long to find it. i too feel a strong hatred of school at the moment, which i am dealing with by drinking. a lot.