Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Okay, so this picture has nothing to do with what I'm going to say, so let's just get this out of the way: this is Amy and Nathan's cat, Sailor. She's amazing.

Okay, now, the real deal. My birthday is on TUESDAY! YAY! The only problem being that I have a midterm on my birthday, class until 10pm on the 26th, a paper due the next day, and a quiz the next day. So. That pretty much cuts out any fun I could have at all. Hm. Great. Why sweet mother of god why?! Not to be selfish, but isn't my birthday supposed to be ALL ABOUT ME and not all about SCHOOL!? Oh boo...

Therefore, my birthday plans include: studying, more studying, paper-writing, and wallowing.

Any suggestions on how to beat the homework laden birthday blues?

2 comments:

wendy lewis said...

whoa. that's a bday buzzkill line up if i've ever heard one.

some days the bear eats you!

keep thinking of 5-6 days in NYC! that might keep your blues at bay.

xo

Unknown said...

study as much as you can before ... go out for a yummy dinner as a study break with some of your pals ... and then have a make-up celebration this weekend.

trust me. my birthday is during finals every year. i know all about impossible birthdays.