Saturday, June 28, 2008

I thought of a challenge!!!

So! Here it is: what do you believe to be your inner age and why?
You, you, you, and you better answer!

Here's my answer:

I am
4. And here's why:
1. I enjoy the simple things in life such
as: ice cream cones, playing little pranks on people (like putting a ball of lint in their hair and not telling them), skipping down the side walk, sleeping, dancing funny dances (usually involves interpreting weird actions or just a lot of unnecessary ass shaking), and, above all else, laughing.

2. I have very immature humor (aka I think poop is funny).

3. I have entered (or realized) a stage of intense nihilism, which I believe is something children do. They have their fun, they don't know why, and frankly they don't care, because they're having fun.

4. When all else fails, I resort to violence. You can hardly call it violence though because I don't think I have enough strength to actually inflict pain on anyone, just like a small child beating on their little sister.


5. Any time that it rains and the sun comes out afterwards, I go searching for rainbows. Oh, and worms.

6. If I could, I would spend all day, every day at the beach, which is the exact same wish that I had as a youngin'.

7. I don't like having responsibility - I'd rather just watch t.v.... well that's a little bit of an exaggeration, but not much...

8. I love being dirty. It makes me feel as if I've accomplished something through hard work. Really though, I just don't like showering.

That little he-she on the right is still the person I am today... ah to be four. Good times. Forever.


4 comments:

Brent Sigmeth said...

Inner Age: I transcended age at some point ... there's no age, man. Humans don't age like trees or rivers (too bad for us). But, if I were to "pick" one, it would probably be a mellow 50 or a naive 9.

wendy lewis said...

Hmmm... I think I'm 12... still a kid but on the verge of awareness; bold, daring, curious, scared and embarrassed; carried away by music, art, poetry, my own exploding thoughts; hungry for interaction; thirsty body and mind; easily distracted; full of dreams and illusions and delusions; avoiding responsibility; changing my mind constantly. Yeah. And probably sometimes brooding, stubborn and annoying.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

first, poop is not funny. bowel movements prove to be a pinnacle part of my day. without them, i would be constipated.

second, my inner age is the one that allows me to talk about "those damn kids" and be right.

i think it's time i take up knitting.